Friday, May 30, 2008

A dictator don't. Notes by dictation. I love blogs.

Okay.

I am writing this blog by dictation. I don't intend to type a single word. So far, things are going pretty well with this dictation software and I'm rather impressed. Actually it is really, really good. Even Alanna thinks it's pretty good. I mean, it does actually get her name right, and that is really impressive. Sure, it does spell my last name DeYoung, but I can put up with that.

So tonight is the last no-no show of the season. It's sad to see it come to an end, but we'll be back next year. I can't wait.

All right, you know what? Dictating is a lot more work than I thought it was. And it's not really as fast as typing. While it's fast, it would be a lot faster if I knew what I was saying ahead of time. I think this will be the last note that I dictate. Probably not, but there won't be many that I dictate. This is way too much effort for what it's worth.

Well, ladies and germs, I'm off. I'll write more some other time. Boobs. LOL. I will never LOL again.

No comments: